Nov 4, 2010

Okay, okay....

So,  I have not posted in a while :(.  I have been quite preoccupied but I do not plan on making my absence a habit.  

Okay, so NaNoWriMo has started also and so far I have written a little more than 5,000 words so... I have 26 days to write 45,000 more words.  I am going to stick with it although I have a lot of other obligations (bleh) and distracting things. I would love, love, love to have a completed 80,000 (at least) word novel by the summer to start sending to agents.  I know I can do it.  I guess now is as good a time as any to develop some seriously lacking time management skills.

Peace :)
Angel

1 comments:

Big Sis said...

Ok, so how is this supposed to work? You still writing?

Total Pageviews

The Red Journal My Zimbio
Copyright Angel Ray, 2010-2011.. Powered by Blogger.

Followers